Monday, December 20, 2004

Home again, home again...

"Home... is where I am not." LOL, My sister told me this on the drive home. I think its abou the best expression of how I feel right now. How do I miss the community, the ability to walk into a lobby or into Bill and find other people doing things, anything. Now I sit at home and remember all the reasons I left. I am actually considering not coming back for Christmas next year though I know not what else I would do.

Yes, I am home and hating a 56k connection, my computer stayed in my dorm room and therefore I have to remember all my passwords and such. Amanda, aka "sister" dropped me off yesterday, hung around for a bit and then headed off to work. She will be back on Thursday. Dad had to drive over to Carson City for something. Mom and Dad thought about going to Reno and staying the night last night on the way there. Invited me to come but I declined hoping that they would go and enjoy themselves. As usual they didn't want to motivate themselves to get up and moving, so nothing materialized.

Been vegging all day. Sleep and read. I have a stack of US News and World reports that hadn't been getting forwarded sitting in my room that I have been reading through. Brought a box of books from school too, but they probably won't get touched for a while. Ironic thing is that as I am regaining my rest, I am thinking about actually going out and doing things... and realizing that there is nothing to do. Dad took me off of the car insurance, so I can't drive. (There was no reason to keep spending $200 when I was only around for 6 weeks or so) This adds another reason to go to Seattle this summer, because living up here without a car STINKS! But other than the satellite TV (which is one nice thing), reading, sleeping and eating (a recipe for adding 5 holiday pounds), here isn't much to do. So to all reading this, comments and questions about life are encouraged as they will give me something to do. Your blogs will also be frequented regularly I have a feeling.

Toodles and Merry Christmas!

No comments: