Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I am alive!

Well it has been a while since I have posted. I have commented on many people's posts, so I figured that I should do the same.

First things first. It is really lonely to be in a single over interterm. Part of it is the fact that I am doing stuff from 8 a.m. to about 4 or 4:30 p.m. I don't get to hang out with the other guys when they get done at 1 or 2 p.m. and when I get done I still have about 2-3 hours of Statistics homework. Currently I am carving into my personal time by writing this. It is good to debrief and de-stress for a moment.

"Intro to Prob and Stats" is going well. It was a bit interesting today. We finished a chapter, and in summation the professor started to talk about different ways to improve the accuracy of a statistic, how further investigation can provide needed information to clarify ambiguity, and then he wound up talking about epistimology and the risks of further knowledge.
Well I thought I was going to write longer... but I am getting rather tired. So I think that I will nap and then take care of my Homework after dinner. So long!

1 comment:

Aurenande said...

How is Prob and Stats? I'm taking it in the Spring but don't really know what to think.