Tuesday, November 28, 2006

New Song...

So I have discovered a few things about myself lately... So fittingly I decided that I would put them on "myspace."

One of these discoveries came after a night of searching, my new song from Secondhand Serenade... Yeah its emo and kind of mushy, but considering I spent about 4 hours browsing various musical styles and artists to find something that vaguely communicates how how I feel last night, this will serve until I find something better.

I like the TV shows "Scrubs" and "Grey's Anatomy" (Damn you and your good taste Jess!) though I blessed by being too disorganized to watche them consistantly.

I rearranged my apartment and it actually seems like I have a floor. That and all the empty boxes from moving have been broken down. Now all I have to do is find my key to my basement storage and finish moving them out.

I like clean laundry and it really clears up floorspace, but you already knew that.

I don't know what denomination I am yet, but have got an impressive list of what I am not...

Satan is really good at sabatoging a rapid individual spiritual revival. Using a combination of new discoveries and old habits, the best intentions are quickly brought to ruin. "Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner"

I am only beginning to understand the last line of the preceeding statement and I mean beginning the way that I am beginning to recite Pi completely by starting with "3"...

No comments: