Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Moved to Seattle, actually the east side... Bellevue specifically

So Bellevue....

Think rich... very rich (I live literally across the street from the Microsoft HQ)... I work right across the hall from a Tiffany's... I regularly have customers that drop 5-600 dollars on clothes without batting an eye. I had an art client buy nearly 10 grand in art from me just cause the walls of his new 1.4 mil. house were bare and didn't look right.

Yeah Money... definitely the root of all kinds of evil. I am getting the feeling that there is a good reason why Seattle and the Northwest are the richest area and also the "none" zone. (The most frequent answer put on census survey documents under religious preference for NW residence is "none") I regularly have individuals who wich to purchase items (art or apperal) for their "partners." Definetly an experience Ihave to get used too.

Lord, grant me the grace and peace to not be consumed by greed. Remind me that money is a tool that is supplied and will pass away as all things will. Teach me to be fiscally responsible Lord.

By the way... Rain is all well and good... but if you could give us some sun every now and then.. it would be appreciated.

No comments: