Sunday, May 22, 2005

Curtis asked...

Total volume of music on my computer?
1034 Songs, 3 days, 3.54 Gb Totoal Volume

The last CD I bought?
Glenn Miller Orchestra Swing Time

Song playing right now?
Celebrate Mistakes by Number One Gun

Five songs I listen to a lot or mean a lot to me (in no particular order)?
I'm not a repeatitave listener... Though my "Party Shuffle" is all Christian of various genres.

Which five people are you passing this baton to, and why?
Emily- cause she reads this and cares about music right now.
The next four people who read my blog, which I don't really know because of the switch from Xanga to Blogger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that's me? Didn't know you were still reading my xanga, you haven't commented in a long, long time! I guess I'll take the baton, should I be honored that I'm the only person actually named? :-)

What do you do when someone gets hurt? said...

Yes thats you!