Saturday, October 29, 2005

Page 123

Since I had a book next to me I thought I would join in...

Heres the deal:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fourth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

Here's what my book said:

He actually seems to beleive that someday his schedule will somehow come under his control

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from which it returns to the sump. Figure 5.1 illustrates the (arrangement)

Ch 5 Pneumatic and hydraulic actuation systems
From "Mechatronics: Electronic control systems in mechanical and electrical engineering" 3rd edition by W. Bolton

What do you do when someone gets hurt? said...

Tee hee hee... Arn't engineering manuals fun!