Tuesday, August 09, 2005

PETA off its rocker...

Fuzzy bunnies and baby seals are one thing... but this is too far gone!

This is amazingly strong evidence of what happens when peoples epistomologies get seriously out of wack. If taken too far such trends could begin to bear resemblance to the anti-natural actions of homosexuals. I'll expand this thought later if requested.

(Thanks to Michelle Malkin)

EDIT:
curtis said...
"More on topic: Yes, well. That's PETA for you. I've always had a problem with
them not so much for their views, but because they just sort of assume them
without very much justification. I've yet to see a single PETA member explain
why animals deserve ontological status as people. I've even had one person tell
me in a private email exchange that it is "the divine right of f***ing God!", so
I doubt it will get better. Meanwhile, PETA continues its charade
of hypocrisy
.

Me again... If that's their understanding of divine rights... Lord help us all when Irish Setters, Domestic Shorthairs and Holsteins have a greater right to life, liberty and pursuit of property that we do! "Yeah!" for good intelligent animal stewardship... but let's leave it to those that can intelligently steward and doen't require a litterbox.

2 comments:

curtis said...

Dennis! You're back- at least in blogland! Welcome!

curtis said...

More on topic:

Yes, well. That's PETA for you. I've always had a problem with them not so much for their views, but because they just sort of assume them without very much justification. I've yet to see a single PETA member explain why animals deserve ontological status as people. I've even had one person tell me in a private email exchange that it is "the divine right of f***ing God!", so I doubt it will get better.

Meanwhile, PETA continues its charade of hypocrisy